Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

So, what did I get for Valentine's Day? A dinner of nachos and jalepenos with my favorite dessert, cotton candy and our entertainment was these really tall guys that ran around getting sweaty from throwing a ball around. It was amazing! I am being sarcastic of course, but I really do enjoy basketball just not to the extent that Scott does (I don't think anyone does). It was great game against the Dallas Mavericks, we won, and we had GREAT lower level seats! For those of you who know Scott, you know this was definately not a romantic night for me, but I am sure he enjoyed spending Valentine's Day at the Sun's game and I enjoyed a night away from the kiddos.

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

That sounds like a Valentine's date Scott would plan. Sounds fun. I have to say, I LOVE cotton candy!

Kyle said...

That seems fun...a night on the town! Benson and I didn't really do anything. I made dinner...yea! It was a fun day though, so I can't complain too much!
Kyle

GoatesGirl said...

Hey! That's what we did too. =) I wished Shaq had played but it was still a good game.