Emmy came home from the cabin this weekend with a caterpillar in a cup. On Sunday I told her she should let it go because they do not like living in a cup. She went to check on it and thought it was gone at first, but no, it decided it was time to be a butterfly. This after I told her that black fuzzy caterpillars did not turn into butterflies (I have no idea why I thought that). Anyways it has been in it's chrysalis and one day Emmy will go check on it and it will be gone. The kids have been learning about this at school and have their own caterpillars at school that are trapped in a cup until they turn into a butterfly and then they let them go. Hopefully it works because she has been carrying the cup all around until I convinced her to leave it one place.

No comments:
Post a Comment