There was a mix up with my $ for the Summer Harkins Movies through my kids school and now I am glad I did not sign up for them. My mom gave me a flier about the Gateway Theatres on Signal Butte and Baseline and their summer movie program and it's FREE!!! It is also closer so I am excited that we can do that when we feel like it this summer. They also have 2 different showtimes 10:00 AM and 12:30PM. They are not the exact same movies as Harkins, but there are still plenty that my kids have not seen. Here is the link to check it out!
http://www.dtmovies.com/showtimes.aspx?tid=158
I can't wait for school to be over. Here's to a fun summer!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melody I have been to the FREE movies there the last couple of weeks...but I think it only goes until June 7th...so we are still doing Harkins! I guess we will be seeing lots of movies :)
June 7th is the last of the Saturday movies, but then the Tuesday thru Thursday free movies start and go until July 31st. It's worth checking out if you did not already do the Harkins or even if you did!
Post a Comment