
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Evening swim
Scott came with a pool today. It is one of those little ones that has a filter so you can always leave it filled up, but it's not so deep. Scott is filling it up as we speak and the kids could not resist jumping in even though they were all shivering within 1o minutes. Hopefully it will bring nothing but joy and entertainment all summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so want to get a little pool for our backyard..that looks like fun. Did you get my message today? Did you end up making jam? Let me know if you need help!
I love it. I bought a little pool a few weeks ago. I wish now that I would have gotten the one with the little filter. It is probably just as big and I have to empty and refil it every time. Have fun.
Fun!!!! Scott's so thoughtful to bring home a pool :)
Post a Comment