Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Wal-Mart


I needed some things so, of course, I had to check out our new Wal-Mart today for it's Grand Opening(on Rittenhouse and Ocotillo). I saw several people I know that had the same idea! I love it. It is very spacious (maybe this is the spacious building of our times? sometimes I feel like it is), clean and stocked, and very kid/baby friendly. One thing to warn you about though is the bathrooms back by the Site to Store pick-up have been switched from what the other Wal-Marts are. I saw several women go into the men's bathroom and I almost did, too! In the very nice bathrooms there is a little kids sink and the diaper changing area is great...there are covers for the changing table, hooks for diaper bags/purses, a bench where Tate waited and a trash can with a lid. And the best part was there was a little kids seat that I could strap Tate into while I went to the bathroom so he did not play all over the ground like he usual does! I know it is so ridiculous that I was so excited about the bathrooms, but with kids I frequent them a lot and they have improved them 200%! Yeah for Wal-Mart and it is great it is so close now!

2 comments:

Karolee said...

I have to agree, nothing better than a family friendly bathroom...Kohls has a great one too! :)

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels so strongly about a good bathroom. I "invented" the kid seat in my mind right after I had Tommy. I get so excited when I see them! I love reading your blog, Melody. Keep posting! Love, Terri