Thursday, May 22, 2008

End of school parties

I can not express how happy I am that this is the last week of school! It's pretty annoying that the last 2 days are 1/2 days and they are also having an awards assembly on Friday so now I have to add that to the schedule.

Anyways, it's party time! Today Emmy's class had an end of the year party. It was a Hawaiin Luau. They did the limbo, hula hooped, painted Hawaiin pictures and had smoothies. We have loved Emmy's teacher, Mrs. Wright, who was Ms. Collum when Macey had her. Emmy will miss what was supposed to be her last day tomorrow. Instead, she will be at the dentist getting a whole bunch of cavities filled under sedation.

Notice Emmy and Jaden posing in the front of the class picture? No one told them to do that they did that all on their own, I thought it was funny. The class is in front of a quilt that they all made for Mrs. Wright for teacher appreciation week which was just a couple of weeks ago.

After school all of the playgroup families came over to our house to swim and play to celebrate the end of the year! We have had so much fun playing all year and they are on to 1st grade next year!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

That quilt is so cute that they made for their teacher...I love Emmy's pose! So cute!

Tim and Shay said...

Tyler says "Hey that is my teacher Mrs. Wright" He had Mrs. Wright in Kindergarten. She was so sweet.