Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kindergarten Celebration

Last Thursday (5/1) Emmy had her "Kindergarten Celebration" which was a program of songs that showed what they had learned all year. It was a little on the lengthy side, but still cute. It was funny, after it was over Emmy said "Mom that was not fun". It was a "celebration" after all and I am sure the teachers kept telling them it would be fun, but this was not Emmy's idea of fun. Here is Emmy that night with her friend Jaden who is also our neighbor. They have enjoyed eachother in the same class all year. This was the only picture I could get of the night because once again the shortest child was in the back row and I could not really see her most of the time, the rest of the time the shots were too dark for my camera.

No comments: