Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Fun for FHE
Last night we had a BBQ at the park with some friends and we all grilled up hamburgers, chicken and hot dogs. We ate while we chatted and then we played some wiffle ball (mostly the men) and some sand volleyball. We enjoyed spending some time with the Jorgensen's before they move to Alabama and we will be sad to see them go. We got kind of got a late start so the time was not as long as we wanted, but we had fun and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love the weather at about 6:00pm right now. The sun is going down and it is the perfect temperature. Good times! Sorry I know this is lame with no pics, but I was a little rushed and forgot the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melody...email me the directions for your marshmallow treat..I am so making them with my huge marshmallows..I got them at Bashas, by the way.
You're right the weather is beautiful right now (in the evening)
I am totally making those marshmellows too. I will get the directions from Kyle. Thanks. My kids will think that I am the best mom ever. What they dont know wont kill them right?
Post a Comment