Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sick days

So, we have all been sick around here. It's not a big deal just a sinus/cold thing that starts with a sore throat from all of the sinus flow. It started with Claire, me and now Macey started with it yesterday and came home from school early and is still home today. So she is laying around watching TV with Tate. I came to check on them and this is what I found. I love these moments when they are getting along on their own. Also, notice Tate has no shirt on and a truck in each hand. Tate has been insisting on taking his shirt off every day. Are boys just born with this instinct that shirts are annoying or what?!?!

2 comments:

Erin said...

McKinley strips to her underware Everyday afterschool. I let her just "rest" and watch T.V in the afternoons and she cant do it with clothes on apparently. At least he is a boy.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Melody, that is such a cute photo! I never noticed how much they look alike.