I have had it with these ridiculous
mosquitos. Anyone in our neighborhood that leaves their house is bombarded by them. It's ridiculous, I swear when I lived in the "city" we never even saw them, but out here we have "mosquito season" where you can not even go outside for months. We came home from church yesterday (where I got released as the nursery coordinator and called as an activity days assistant), and I never even went outside and I still got stung (is that what they do?). Anyways it was itching so bad and within 5 minutes the bites were huge! I am telling you these are africanized mosquitos!

They don't seem to bother Tate but he is covered in mosquito bites.
1 comment:
I do not miss those mosquitos. I swear they are africanized mosquitos too. I don't think there are such things. (Maybe it's a new breed.) :o)
Post a Comment