Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What's for dinner?

Ok has this ever happened to you?....Since Scott is going to be out all night playing soccer figured I would make this boxed dinner I have had for a while...quick....easy and he won't be here to complain about it and the kids have no other choice. It is a cheesy ham hash brown thing.
Ya, it tastes like it looks. In the mean time all of the kids went away to play, even Tate and I started feeling migrainey (I made that word up) and processed orange cheese is a trigger for me so I decided to pass on that and go for this instead....

Still quick and easy and even low cal and low fat. Score!

3 comments:

Heather Bower said...

Looks yummy I wish I could have been there to have it. :-) Just kidding. I know what you mean it looks like it would cause a bit of a headache for me. Food is crazy how it can do that.

Becky said...

I don't love to cook when stan is gone, so I usually don't!
Love the new header, it's super cute.
What happened to your crafty blog?

Melody Williamson said...

It's still there. I moved the link to the "family" section of links.