Monday, September 22, 2008

Tate's Non-Birthday

So, we celebrated Tate's birthday yesterday, because it was his birthday-NOT! We had already been telling Tate happy birthday all morning and then when I ran into my sister at church she corrected us. Somehow, Scott and I both came to the conclusion that Tate's birthday was yesterday when it is TODAY! The confusion must have come from the fact that my sister's birthday was yesterday (the 21st) and all of our birthdays are in the 20's (including Emmy's who's is November 21st) except Macey's, oh and the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, which I swear I am getting. Anyways, it is good he didn't know the difference.

We had the grandparents over for cake and ice cream.
Here is Tate trying to be so patient while the candles were lit.
We only had to re-light them once! Blowing out the Candles! He wasn't quite sure how to eat the cupcake without touching it. Hmmm? Here he is with a few of his presents....a train track which he loves...a tee because he loves baseball and is constantly asking us to pitch to him in the middle of the family room.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe you mixed up his birthday...did you think Sunday was the 22nd or did you think his birthday was on the 21st (did you mix up the day or the date)?