Card Club was at my house on Friday hence the frustration on Thursday. A piece of my irritation was from my downstairs bathroom. I had been trying to paint it for 3 weeks, going through 3 quarts of paint trying to get the right color and when I was in the middle of painting I stopped to be a nice mom (for once) and help Tate with a toothbrush he saw in the medicine cabinet and the paint spilled all over the carpet, cabinet and linoleum. This was after the paint was bubbling and as I pulled it off it pulled off the texture so I was also needing to have my brother come and fix it. That bathroom has given me nothing but trouble and I swear it is only 8sq. feet. Ugggh.
Moving on, Card Club was a fun time and for once I had everything pretty much ready on time. These where the desserts I made for the kids. I had been waiting for a chance to make these after I saw them in the Family Fun magazine. They were super easy just took a while because I did so many. You just put marshmallows on a stick (the picture had them on popsicle sticks) and did them in those colored candy melts that you can get at the craft stores. Then I twisted them around to spin off the excess and them dipped them in sprinkles. I also did purple ones. Here they are setting up in the freezer for 15 minutes.
The theme for the cards this month was child birthday and here is my card which pales in comparison to the card that was voted the best.
The theme for the cards this month was child birthday and here is my card which pales in comparison to the card that was voted the best.
The winner
2 comments:
Love the marshmallow dessert..they look so cute and my kids would LOVE them! Thanks for the idea!
Sorry about your bathroom drama..I hate painting!
It was fun, the kids treats were super cute. My kids would have loved them. But I didn't miss the sugar high they would have had. ;)
Post a Comment