Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fence Friends


Like Kyle, we too have friends over the fence. These are our neighbors to the East, the Bernhardts. Us adults usually communicate over the phone or in the front yard, but the kids do alot of it on the fence. This is usually going on after play time is over and on Sundays, when the kids are not supposed to be playing. We don't mind so much, but I know my neighbors are too nice to say if it bothers them so I try to limit it. With the sanbox/bridge that Scott's parents built the kids for Christmas (which they play on everyday, thank you) the kids can look over the fence all of the time and they do. I am not sure if they were aware of what they were signing up for when they said "OK" to the sandbox going up, but the kids love it!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

It sounds like your over the fence neighbors are a lot nicer then mine and they don't chop your trees down!
That is fun that your girls have friends to play with over the fence...cute picture, too!