We went to Chuck E. Cheese's, otherwise known as Pizza Planet (wink wink), for lunch today. It is Tate's birthday tomorrow and he always asks me to go to Pizza Planet (you know from Toy Story) every time we are leaving to go somewhere. I avoid that place like the plague because the pizza is nasty, but the kids love it so they were in heaven today. I forgot my camera on our way out, but thanks to Chuck and his amazing "sketching" abilities, we got some pics!


3 comments:
we have many of those famous sketches at our house too. i think they make my skin look better. like your new header. love the fine print.
I have always thought Disney should open a Pizza Planet chain just like the one in the movie. That's great that Tate actually thought he was there - how fun!
My kids love chuck e cheese but you are right the pizza is nasty. Yuckkkkkyyyyy. The other day my husband said he'd rather lick the floor then eat their pizza. It must be nasty. Sorry Chucky. But oh well I guess it is the place were a kid can be a kid. :)
Post a Comment