Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who Needs the Beaters?



I've been known from time to time to make cookies and cake batter just for the batter. Tonight I was making cupcakes for Tate's birthday tomorrow and we are not really having anyone over so I only made one batch of the cupcakes. The girls were thrilled when they saw me eating the batter and that they could eat it, too! They seriously were scarfing it down like they had been starving for weeks & never had any sweets.

2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Mmmmm...I love brownie batter and cookie dough (not so sure about cake batter). I just ordered a tub of cookie dough from the kids for a school fundraiser. They think we're going to bake it into cookies...haha, yeah right. Just give me spoon :)

Heather Bower said...

That reminds me of Erin and I. That is sweet two sisters eating cake batter. For us it was cookie dough. Yummy. How fun.