Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Girls Night Out

I guess I have been doing way too much partying and had way too much going on for me this week since I ended up with the worst migraine I have had in years today. I still have what I call a migraine hangover where my head still pounds, but I am functional. Just be glad if you do not get migraines!


Left to right: Amy (3months pregnant and you can't even tell), Sarah (married to Scott's bro. Todd), Ashley (married to Scott's bro. Mark), Last but not least the birthday girl, Shelley, Scott's sister.

Last night the in-laws ladies got together for a craft night to celebrate Shelley's birthday. It was great, Mom Williamson had all of the supplies ready for us and we just assembled this cute Easter topiary while we chatted. Happy belated 21st birthday, Shelley!


Claire was smiling up a storm at her baby cousin, Joshua.

2 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Oh, I really wish I was there! I miss girl time with my sisters and sister-in-laws!

Kyle said...

Okay those little egg trees are SOO cute! I want one!
Did you end up going to the shower yesterday...I didn't see you there (maybe we just missed eachother!)
Kyle