1. Computers- my window to the world. I can find out anything I want, anytime and instantly. I remember those days that I used to have to sit at the library for hours to do a project and now our kids will never have to leave the house! Not so sure that is great, but convenient none the less. I am sure there are more useful things that women used to do with their time, but how did they manage?2. Medicine- for the medicine that will cure Claire's thrush and for the Ibuprofen that dulls the pain of my migraines. I am grateful that this is all we need right now, but whatever comes down the road, hopefully there will be medicine for it!
3. My Kids-Of course my kids! They teach me patience, unconditional love and forgiveness on a daily basis. I love their smiles and their laughter. They are growing up so fast and I could not imagine my life without them!


No comments:
Post a Comment