Friday, March 14, 2008

Today

Today we took another day trip of sorts to Hobby Lobby at 99th Ave. and the I10. I had never been but had heard lots about it, so I decided to check it out. I loved it! It has such a big selection of home decor items, rod iron decorations, etc. Everything was really well priced which is the best part. I got some stamps, ribbon (which was 1/2 off!), photo boxes, one of those wooden words that says EGG (that was 1/2 off too= $4 WOW!), Diamond Glaze (needed for a project), a towel stand for my Kitchen and some $1 or less toys for the kids because they were good. I can't wait for the new one to be built on Greenfield Road and then I am not sure I will be visiting JoAnns or Michael's again.

After that we went and had lunch at Peter Piper Pizza (the busiest one I have ever seen).

The weather has been so nice in the evenings and Claire was a little fussy so we took a walk to the "green" park. The kids played while I continued to walk around the edge of the park. It is time to start burning some calories again since I pulled out my shorts/capris for the zoo the other day and only 1 pair fit! I better hurry up it is getting hot already!

Now my baby is crying again, but I will settle her down and go take a hot bath!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Okay I have been dying to go to Hobby Lobby too..I didn't know they were building one on Greenfield...they are also building one on Signal Butte and Southern (no construction yet just a sign)...I am so excited for it to open because I have heard it is awesome!