Amen. I swear I woke up thinking it was Friday and I'm still pissed that it's not.
LOL...you'll have to elaborate on that when the moment passes;) Or not. I'm making your Raccoon Tails for dinner tonight, wish me luck!Tafi
I'm with you Sister! Enough said!
I had a great day! I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything - I had an Uggghhh! day yesterday...don't worry, it will pass:)Cicily...very funny, I love it!
Tell me about it. Todd left yesterday for a campout and won't be back until tomorrow night! Let's just say I didn't have the best night....hee hee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amen. I swear I woke up thinking it was Friday and I'm still pissed that it's not.
LOL...you'll have to elaborate on that when the moment passes;) Or not. I'm making your Raccoon Tails for dinner tonight, wish me luck!
Tafi
I'm with you Sister! Enough said!
I had a great day! I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything - I had an Uggghhh! day yesterday...don't worry, it will pass:)
Cicily...very funny, I love it!
Tell me about it. Todd left yesterday for a campout and won't be back until tomorrow night! Let's just say I didn't have the best night....hee hee
Post a Comment