Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favorite Dinner


This is one of our favorite dinners, we call it Raccoon Tails, but it has many different names. I have not made it in a while and I enjoyed every bite!
Raccoon Tails
Filling:
2 boxes of cream cheese
1 can of green chiles
lemon pepper
1/4c. butter
mix and then add chicken (4-6 chicken breasts cooked and shredded)
Put about a TBSP of filling on crescent roll and roll up. Dip in melted butter and then into seasoned bread crumbs (I also add the lemon pepper to the bread crumbs). Place on a sheet pan and cook for 20-30 min at 350. You will need 3-4 cans of crescent rolls although this recipe can be adjusted for smaller amounts (we love the leftovers). We serve over rice with gravy. The kids love it, too!

6 comments:

THE TAASE'S said...

mmmmm!! Melody that looks so yummy. Thanks for posting the recipe, I will definitely be using that one soon. I love that you are so crafty. I never knew that about you. Hope that migraine is gone by now!

Tafi

Abby's Mom said...

Racoon Tails are the best!!! That's one good thing Mark brought into the marriage :)

Kim Watson said...

Yummy. This is one of our favorite meals, too. The kids ask me to make them all the time.

Kim Skinner said...

Looks yummy. When I start cooking again, I'll have to try it!

Abram and Ashley said...

I make something like that we just call them Chicken rolls! I might try your!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Those look so good- do you make your own gravy or just use a mix?