Symptoms:
- not able to do anything productive
- laying on couch under a big warm fluffy blanket
- stay in pajamas with a sweater and socks until absolutely necessary to get dressed
- do not feel like making dinner
- can not make yourself clean, but get very stressed and irritated by the messy house
- just plain lazy and grumpy
- feel like a migraine is constantly right around the corner
Remedy:
No known cure. Must wait out until spring/summer comes and then you will wish this weather was back.
Have tried...hot chocolate, any chocolate I can find actually, cheesecake, lots of caffeine free coke, lots of extra calories, Doritos, Red Vines, shopping, getting hair done, blogging, and facebooking.
Nothing is working.
2 comments:
I have some Percocet....KIDDING!
I do , but I wont share. :) Hope you fell better, maybe a party will cheer you up tomorrow! Maybe, or just annoy you like some do me.
I think you need some caffeine in that coke, oops sorry, having some bad cravings right now. I don't know what to do to help you, you want me to come over and sing you a Christmas Carol?
Post a Comment